March 29, 2023

TRBWA – Is This Enough to Teach?

The Teacher Registration Act 2012 (Act) requires all teachers who are teaching in Western Australian schools and other educational venues to be registered with the Teacher Registration Board of Western Australian (TRBWA), so in short, the answer is Yes………

However, even though a TRBWA is a mandatory requirement to teach in all schools in Western Australia, the TRBWA alone will enable you to teach in private schools only.