QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE and REQUIREMENTS
- The ability to obtain a current WA WWCC (we can help you with this).
- The right to live and work in Australia.
- 3 dose, Digital Covid-19 Double Vaccination Certificate.
- A minimum of 3 years administration experience. Priority will be given to those who have worked previously within a school environment.
- Certificate 2 or above in office Administration or equivalent is desirable.
TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- As a casual relief Administration Assistant working through Class Professionals, you could be working at a variety of both private and public schools within your location.
- You could be replacing existing staff at short notice, so you need to be confident enough to step into the role immediately and ‘run with it’, hence why it would be helpful to have prior knowledge of office procedures.
- A confident telephone manner and a good knowledge of Microsoft office suite is a must.
- A personable, neat and friendly approach will be needed when interacting with fellow staff members, students, parents and visitors to the school.
- All work will be completed to the best of your ability and follow up notes left for the next day if any jobs are unfinished and you are not returning.
- You will always adhere to the current Government Covid-19 guidelines for schools.
What are you waiting for - REGISTER NOW.
Questions? Give our friendly team a call on 08 9409 1094.