Qualifications & experience
- Our partner is seeking to appoint a committed and innovative educator in the subject of mathematics.
- The successful applicant will have many years experience teaching high school maths preferably within a private school environment.
- You will be a mature competent individual who is able to provide progressive leadership in all areas of mathematics learning.
- Excellent organisation and communication are essential along with someone who is able to deliver lessons in a dynamic and innovative manner.
- You must be a team player who is enthusiastic and supportive of fellow staff and students alike.
- As a Christian school you will be a committed Christian and an active member of church.
Tasks & responsibilities
- In regard to this role the successful educator will be required complete the following duties
- Prepare all daily lessons and unit plans in accordance with the syllabus requirements.
- Plan collectively with the subject teaching teams.
- Evaluate and report on the progress of the students.
- Discuss individual performance with students and their parents.
- Class Professionals actively encourages applicants from outside WA and from other states and a generous relocation package is offered for the right candidate.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Ongoing professional development and training.
- State of the art teaching facilities providing a modern and technologically advanced learning environment.
- A safe and supportive work environment.
- Small Class sizes.
Email your resume through immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org